Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Do not try to define me. -Some good text I came accross

do not try to define me... for you'd be imprisoning me into a narrow realm of your perception of me, trying to make me more real. the more you search for me in the alleyways you are used to treading, the difficult it'd be for you to find me. no, don't try to define me.

do not tell me what i should be doing with my life... for my life is for me to experiment, to make mistakes. do not burden me with your experiences... i would prefer going the harder way.

do not try to understand me... with an approach tainted with your experiences. my joys, sorrows are my own, different from yours.

do not observe me, for all you'd do is judge. the more you do it, the more you'll be pushing yourself away from me. i exist in a realm beyond your definitions and expectations.

do not try to befriend me... for all you seek is conformance to your thought processes. don't even try to help me... all you'd be doing is satiating your own conscience.

do not invade in my territory. don't dictate, in a tongue unknown to me.

you say you know me? for you've observed me since long? have you tried listening to the notes of my heart? for if you did, you'd realize that none of what you think is me.

just let me be me... and you'd be surprised at how much you know me.